✿ more hippie/nature/spiritual post here ❀
❀self promoting on other people’s photos is obnoxious❀
Selenite has the highest vibration for psychic awareness and intuition I have ever experienced. Named after the moon, a water energy, which helps clear passage ways, brings crystal clear mediations, and stimulates the third eye chakra. If you ever put a selenite to your third eye the energy shift is extremely noticeable. Close your eyes and look up at your third eye with the stone pressed against it. The ringing is instant. The ringing is still. #highVibration #water #west #selenite #gypsum #desertRose #satinSpar #maria #psychic #clairvoyant #thirdEye #chakra #ring #intuition #moon #windowPane #windowsill #angelStone #spiritGuide #meditation #crown #creativity
"Plants are more than substances taken as food or medicine. Plants have a spirit and spirit is recognized as the strongest medicine."
Megan Montero, in Plant Spirit Medicine—Healing for the Spirit. (via geopsych)
A Chant for Charging Items
Hold the object you wish to infuse with your intent and energy, say the following:
Now I focus my intent,
Hear me as my goal is set.
I channel my energy into this [object],
Making my true purpose known.
Let this tool now work with me,
As I will it, so shall it be.
Next, state the purpose of the spell/working/etc (ex: “this stone will be used for my emotional protection”), then say:
With this chant let all be told,
Let this dedication hold.
— found in The Book of Crystal Spells by Ember Grant
Anonymous said: do you know any beauty spells specifically for acne/bad skin? i know it sounds shallow but ive had acne for 5 years and its affected me horribly, i cant go out without panic attacks, i cant talk to new people or stand in front of people without panicking and crying. ive been to the doctors and was on birth control for it for 2 years with no results, and ive seen a dermatologist who prescribed creams which didnt work. ive tried all sorts of over the counter washes, im desperate, and miserable
I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this! I also apologize for my delay in responding — it’s been a bit hectic for me. I’ve had times when my skin was horrid and I know how awful and stressful it is to go out in public. I’m going to be honest with you — a spell alone will not cure your condition, but it may help in combination with mundane methods.
everyone’s body/skin is different and it really depends on what may be causing the acne, so I can only suggest some general tips. you may need to address your diet (food allergies and highly processed foods may cause break outs) and try to reduce stress.
note: I’m not an expert, please consult your doctor/dermatologist before beginning alternative treatments (also, maybe try a different dermatologist?).
- consider seeing your OBGYN and inquiring about PCOS. I have this and it has been the cause of some horrible flare-ups for me in the past. management of this condition has helped me
- drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated and to reduce toxins in your body
- spend a little more time in the sun, if possible
- teas made of burdock root, dandelion leaves, milk thistle, and/or red clover may be helpful, as they can reduce toxins (please research before use)
- try to keep your hair away from your face/skin and try not to touch your face/skin after touching your hair, wash your hands first
- change your pillow cases often
- make sure you’re getting enough vitamin C, A and E
- do not scrub your face with abrasive towels/pads, as this can cause infection to spread and cause further irritation
- zinc deficiency may cause break outs — zinc can be found in pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate, sea food, nuts, and meat
- steam with water and fresh lemon juice — steam helps open clogged pores and flushes out impurities, while lemon is a natural astringent (how to) — (do not apply lemon juice directly to skin)
- do not use soap on your face, especially bar soap — it messes with your skin’s natural pH balance and leaves skin dry and sensitive
- tea made of thyme (a natural astringent) may be applied to the face with a cotton ball, which may help reduce oily skin and blemishes (it’d be a good idea to do a patch test first, to make sure you do not have an adverse reaction before applying it to the rest of your face)
- here is a helpful article if you have dry skin and acne
edit: see foresthoney’s post Natural Remedies: Acne.